- Union Pacific Freight Train Derailment, Bridge Collapse & Repair A Union Pacific freight train derailment occurred in north central Nevada on December 27, 2008. The derailment happened in a remote area along the Humboldt River about 10 miles west of Carlin and 260 miles east of Reno; see the photo slide show.
- Yucca Mountain and the Nevada Test Site — This page contains color photos of Yucca Mountain, the Nevada Test Site, and other areas related to the proposed nuclear waste repository and transportation routes in Nevada
- Rail Corridor — See color photos of selected segments of the proposed Carlin rail corridor in north central Nevada. The rail corridor was one of five potential rail routes consider by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to shipp High Level Waste to Yucca Mountain, Nevada
- Yucca Mountain Tour — This page contains photos of the Eureka County Commissioners' tour of Yucca Mountain. The delegation from Eureka County visited the site of the proposed nuclear waste repository in May of 2001.
- Free Photos — Here's a collection of free photos for use as desktop backgrounds — from the Webmaster